Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Starving in Seattle

Dear Dr. Lunch,

It's 11:45 AM and my 12:30 break is fast approaching, but I can't decide what I want! The Chipotle down the street seems to be having some sort of promotion, but I also could go with some Indian food. Help!

Sincerely,

Starving in Seattle


Dear Starving in Seattle,

It's a dilemma I know only too well, being torn between two entire different types of food. But I strongly advise you not to take cost into this decision. Lunch is a serious thing, I should know I've got a PhD in it! (lol). But seriously, the promotion for Chipotle is probably a sort of student promotion for UW freshmen, and they will probably angrily tell you no. One of only many reasons not to think about the money thing.

But in the question of Indian vs. Mexican, there is never a good answer. Both are delicious. Both will cause you pain at roughly 2 PM. It's a question of which spice you'd like today. Usually when I'm in your situation I just say fuck it and get some Pad Thai. You can't go wrong with Pad Thai.

- Dr. Lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment